International Community Foundation and its Youth International Philanthropy Council Present:
"Teen International Giving Forum"
|Date & Time:
||Teen International Giving Forum Has Been Postponed Until Spring 2012
||Joan Kroc Center for Peace & Justice
University of San Diego
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110-2492
see a map
- Hear from inspiring young social change agents.
- Learn how you can make a difference internationally.
- Meet other like-mind young people interested in doing the same.
- Networking Lunch.
- Alec Loorez, Founder, Kids v.s. Global Warming
- Morgan Hicks, Founder, Youth International Philanthropy Council at International Community Foundation
- Caitlin Hird, Founder, Teens Against Cervical Cancer Fund
- Sydney Thayer, Volunteer, Smiles International Tecate Cleft Palate Clinic
- Estaban & Jacobo Ochoa Falomir, Co-founders, Pax Arbores, A.C, Cuidad Juarez, Chih, Mexico
NOTE: There is an additional cost of $25 for the networking lunch. Please use the following form to order your lunch.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 336-2250